Why do vaccinations make sense?
There are many convincing reasons to vaccinate:
- You would like to protect themselves and your child from diseases which are heavy and going often deadly. Examples of it are the tetanus, diphtheria and polio vaccination, journey vaccinations or vaccinations against influenza (influenza vaccinations).
- Everybody contributes by protective vaccinations that, unborn are transferred diseases not on sick persons in the womb or infant. Some illnesses otherwise usually come through healthy adults, children and teenagers without permanent damages, can infect risk groups mentioned, however, above. With the group of people at risk certain infections can cause heavy damages or even the death. Examples of it are infections with rubellas, chickenpoxes or whooping cough.
In connection with this, it should always prudently be that many diseases are highly already before appearance of the first symptoms infectious, too. Some people make infections silently, this means without recognizable symptoms. However, you can set others on fire.
- Epidemics can be prevented or wiped out even for ever by vaccinations. Examples of it are the diphtheria and vein vaccination as well as the smallpox and polio vaccination.
When at the beginning of the nineties one broke diphtheria epidemic off in the follow-up states of the USSR, she was also brought in in Germany. Only some children and adults not vaccinated sufficiently were infected, single people died. However, a greater epidemic didn't break out.
Veins happen in the USA and Finland as well as no more. This is thanks to a consistent vaccinating politics. Declared by is America for The WHO smallpox Free in 1980. since 1993/1994 Thely World what, since 2002 Europe as polio free. However, the infection can be brought in by travelers from areas of distribution.
- Vaccinations save money and time. Your own labor remains unchanged by vaccinations and perhaps you have no longer being missing times because your child falls ill. The costs for medicines or a medical treatment in the hospital is as well dropped.
- Vaccinations and vaccination reactions (light fever, exhaustion and eruption lasting 2 days) are plan cash and can be put on a time which is favorable. An infection for example with the typical childhood diseases enters sometime and often at an unfavorable time (important business appointments, at school important segments, vacation, single family celebrations etc.).
- Vaccinations also permit us a more careless freedom of movement. Journeys in countries with a no so high hygiene standard and/or lower by vaccination rate are no longer connected to such a high health risk thanks to vaccinations.
- Also serious complications of infectious diseases appear not at all or in reduced frequency at a vaccination. The encephalitis (brain inflammation), a complication of the veins, doesn't appear at all after a vaccination a case comes onto 500 to 10 000 illnesses at the vein illness, (depending on age the fallen ill). This one at mumps is orchitis, the one complication and can lead to the sterility at men, one doesn't step fallen ill open, however at a vaccination of four teenagers or adults at all a the illness go through. Rubellas can cause joint pains primarily with women. The frequency after a vaccination is 25 cases on 100 adult women. Up to 70 cases are the frequency at illness on 100 adults.
- If by the profession there is an increased health risk, then vaccinations can decrease this risk. This is the case > hepatitis B > with medical staff () or have to do this one with occupational groups with children much (all childhood diseases), for example.
These informations may be considered a substitute for a piece of medical advice in no case. The content of health-illness.com doesn't can and may be put into any case to make diagnoses or carry out self medical treatment independently.